If they tell us to think of a dessert, most of us probably think of a cake or a chocolate dessert. And if we tell you that the best desserts most of the time have fruit, what do you think? Well, today we bring you a different way of eating fruit and enjoying a delicious dessert.
• Vine peach
• Toad skin melon
• Seedless watermelon
• Unsalted butter
• 100 ml of Modena vinegar
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• fresh mint
• Vanilla ice cream with macadamia
1. We start by preparing the reduction, the vinegar goes very well with most fruits, the acid touch of the vinegar makes a great contrast.
2. As simple as we put the vinegar and honey in a saucepan and let it reduce over medium heat for 5 minutes. Let cool and you will see how thick.
3. Peel and cut the fruit into regular cubes. The amount of fruit will depend on the portions that we want to prepare, we recommend two skewers per person.
4. Put a 28 cm Efficient Plus striped grill over medium-high heat. When hot, add a tablespoon of butter and place the skewers on top for a few minutes on each side.
5. Accompany with vanilla ice cream and macadamia nuts and sauce with the reduction.
Photography and recipe by MJ .