This is one of the tastiest sandwiches you can make at home and with the Dupla Première it will be even easier because you won't have to worry about how to turn this sandwich when the cheese is melted and you are drooling.
Thanks to the dupla pan, you can also cook several sandwiches at the same time and you can keep them warm until the moment you eat them without fear of them getting cold or dry because thanks to the dupla, the steam will keep the bread juicy and the cheese melted.
- 4 slices of loaf bread
- 4 slices of orange cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of white cheddar cheese
- A few leaves of green shoots or spinach
- some cherry tomatoes
- 50g butter at room temperature
- Heat the dupla skillet over medium heat.
- On a slice of bread place a slice of orange cheddar cheese and another of white cheese.
- Cover with some sprout leaves and on top some cherry tomatoes.
- Now cover the tomatoes with a slice of white cheddar and on top with another of orange cheddar. Put a slice of bread on top.
- Butter the slice on the outside and place it on the already hot double frying pan, upside down, so that the slice of bread is not spread on top.
- Brush with butter and brown over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes. Close the dupla pan and turn it over.
- Brown another two or three minutes, until the bread is toasted.
- Serve immediately. If we're not going to do it, keep the sandwiches in the closed pan so they don't get cold and the cheese stays melted.
Photography and recipe by Loleta .