This dish is very simple to prepare. It is a very tasty and practical pasta recipe, since everything is cooked in a single container.
250 g wholemeal pasta or legume pasta
1 cup chopped onion (can be frozen)
450 ml vegetable, chicken or beef broth
400 g of chopped tomato
4 village sausages (100% meat)
100g grated mozzarella
- Add a splash of olive oil to the Efficient Plus deep frying pan and heat.
- Chop the sausages and add them to the pan until they brown.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomato and the broth. Turn up the fire.
- When it starts to boil, add the salt, black pepper and oregano. Stir.
- Add the pasta and cook over medium-high heat until the broth is consumed.
- Put a layer of grated cheese on top, basil and black pepper. Let the cheese melt for a couple of minutes and it's ready to serve.