There are many ways to eat chicken but these wings are going to make it onto your list of easy dinner favorites.
Because you only need 5 minutes to prepare them, because you can remove the spice and they will still be just as good, and because they are delicious.
- 1 kg of chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (NOT baking soda)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
For the yogurt sauce
- 125 ml plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoons of honey
- A pinch of salt
- A little freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place an oven-safe nonstick rack on top of the sheet.
Add the chicken wings to a large bowl. Add yeast, yogurt, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. Toss to coat evenly.
Cover with the panko.
Arrange wings on a Foodie Baking Sheet
Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
For the yogurt sauce, mix all the ingredients.
Serve accompanied by the yogurt sauce.
Photography and recipe by Loleta .