Today we are going to prepare some grilled aubergines. It is one of the vegetables that best goes on the grill, and although they are so delicious, today we are going to give them a twist of flavor with a marinade.
We also present them on a few slices of country bread and some cherry tomatoes, halfway between a fresh salad and a grilled vegetable.
A good olive oil and a little cheese make the magic of this dish that you will want to prepare every day.
- 2 eggplants
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 125 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon flake salt
To finish the dish:
- A few slices of country bread
- A box of cherry tomatoes
- A little Parmesan cheese
- Cut the aubergines into wheels half a centimeter thick and sprinkle each wheel with salt. Let stand for about 10 minutes so that the salt makes them sweat and lose moisture and bitterness.
- Then clean each of the slices with absorbent paper to remove salt and moisture.
- In a large dish or oven plate, put the olive oil, the finely chopped garlic, the parsley, the oregano, the salt and the pepper and mix well. Place each of the aubergine slices in the dish, turning them over after a minute, to ensure that both sides are covered in oil.
- Meanwhile, chop the cherry tomatoes and add a little salt.
- Preheat the grill Advanced de Bra at medium temperature.
- Grill for about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown with grill marks. If the aubergine slices stick to the grill, add a little more oil.
- Once they are tender, remove from the grill and transfer to a plate.
- Toast the slices of bread and with a teaspoon, add a little of the remaining eggplant oil. Place two wheels of aubergines on top and finish with some cherry tomatoes and a few slices of Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Photography and recipe by Loleta .