The cold days are approaching little by little and so that when they arrive they catch you ready, today I bring you this recipe for hot chocolate with coffee, or coffee with hot chocolate that will keep you active when the cold days arrive. It has a touch of tahini, a sesame paste that works magic with chocolate
And for the rest of the time, you can have a cup of coffee with a special touch that will turn your Mondays into weekends.
It is really easy to turn a cup of coffee into a hot chocolate with which to combat the cold and enjoy every moment.
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground coffee
- 3 tablespoons whole milk, hot
- 1 tablespoon of pure unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of tahini paste (sesame paste)
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar
- Whipped cream and additional cocoa powder to decorate
- Prepare a cup of coffee in the Perfecta Black coffee maker .
- When the coffee is ready, put it in a cup and immediately add the warm whole milk, the unsweetened cocoa powder and the sugar. Stir well until sugar and cocoa dissolve. Add a teaspoon of tahini.
- Cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Enjoy!
Photos and recipe by Loleta .