Squids with onions
Tired of always eating grilled or battered squid? Well, today we bring you a traditional stew that we are sure you will love. Some squid with onions with a rich flavor. By the way! Do not forget the bread, you will need it to dip in the broth.
• 1 kg of not very large squid
• 2 large onions
• 50 ml of white wine
• 200 ml of fish stock
• Half a tablespoon of wheat flour.
• Fresh parsley
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Finely julienne the onion. Heat a 24 cm Premiere low saucepan and add 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add the onion, lightly salt it and let it sauté over medium-low heat until it begins to brown, at this point add half a 30 ml of water and let it reduce for about 10 minutes or until the water has completely evaporated.
3. Then add the flour and stir for 5 minutes. Pour the wine and let it reduce for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile we have been cleaning the squid and cutting the bodies into rings. Let drain and salt.
5. Once the wine has reduced, add the squid along with the onion, let it cook for 5 minutes and pour in the fumet. Lower the heat to medium-low and cook for about 20 minutes. We rectify salt if necessary.
6. Before serving, sprinkle a little chopped fresh parsley.
Photography and recipe by MJ .
Me encanta esta receta, es brutal.
No queda clara la cantidad de agua que hay que añadir a la cebolla…