Very easy and very creamy you will not be able to resist.
Today we are going to prepare it with a caramel sauce, but you can serve it with chocolate sauce if you prefer and it will be just as delicious.
for the bananas
- 2 bananas from the Canary Islands
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
For the ice cream
- 500 ml of very cold liquid cream with 35% fat
- 160ml condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 crushed waffle cookies
for the toffee
150g of water
100 g of liquid cream
In a Daily Pro frying pan, brown the bananas with the sugar until they are caramelized. With the help of a fork, mash them well. Reserve.
In a large bowl, beat the cream with the condensed milk and vanilla until you obtain a smooth and thick cream.
Add the bananas and a few wafer pieces.
Take to the freezer.
Meanwhile, in the same pan, heat the water with the sugar until it is golden in color. Then add the liquid cream and butter carefully. Leave cooking until thick. Remove and reserve.
When it has lost the heat, pour a couple of tablespoons over the ice cream tub and return it to the freezer for at least 5 hours.
Serve with more toffee sauce
- In a skillet, add the banana slices and mix with the sugar and bourbon over medium heat until golden brown
- Let cool and add to cream mixture!
- Add your crushed grahams and mix well; freeze overnight!
- Serve and enjoy!