Nowadays, kitchens are not too big and we often lack space to store everything. That is why it is important to give different uses to the same thing. Today we prepare these garlic prawns in an Infinity paella pan because paella pans are used for more than making paellas.
This dish is typical of Ibiza where it is prepared with lobster or lobster but today's version is cheaper and easier to prepare.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 kilo of prawns
- 4 tablespoons brandy or cognac
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Cayenne pepper
- Finely chop the garlic.
- In an Infinity paella pan , heat the oil and brown the garlic in it. Add the prawns and paprika and let brown. Add the wine and let it evaporate.
- Separate the prawns towards the outside of the paella pan and fry the eggs one by one.
- Serve the paella pan with the eggs and prawns directly at the table.
Photography and recipe by Loleta .