Healthy stuffed tortillas
These stuffed tortillas are perfect for these days when we want to cook at home but not complicate our lives. They are two potato tortillas, which you can make with aubergines or your favorite vegetable. Then we fill them with a light salad of lettuce and tuna with mayonnaise, and the result is fantastic and so colorful.
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 500g potatoes, microwaved or boiled with skin
- 7 eggs
- half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
For the filling:
- 3 lettuce hearts
- 2 cans of tuna
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Remove the skin from the roasted or boiled potatoes and chop them, crushing them slightly with the help of a fork.
- In a Dupla Premiere pan , heat the oil.
- Add the potatoes and sauté lightly.
- Meanwhile in a bowl put all the eggs and salt. Beat well and add the fried potatoes.
- Mix well. Divide the mixture in two and add half to the Dupla pan.
- Place the other pan in the pan and close it. Let cook for about 4 minutes. After this time, turn the pan over and cook another 3 or 4 minutes on this side.
- Remove the tortilla and reserve on a plate.
- Repeat with the other half of the egg and potato mixture to curdle another tortilla.
- Wait for them to cool down. Meanwhile, chop the lettuce julienne. Add the mayonnaise and the shredded tuna and mix well.
- Put a tortilla on the base and cover with half of the salad. Put the other tortilla on top and cover with the rest of the salad.
Photography and recipe by Loleta .