sea bass on the back
Cooking fish in the oven is one of the most delicious, simple and healthy techniques that we can use. Ideal if you want to cook for a few or many people, clean and practically we can say that you cook alone. Today we are going to use the technique of making fish on the back.
• 1 already cleaned sea bass of 1 kg
• 2 large potatoes
• 2-3 onions
• Sweet or spicy paprika from La Vera
• 3 garlic
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. We start by preheating the oven to 200ºC up-down option.
2. Peel the potatoes and onions and cut them into slices. Paint the bottom of our Foodie baking tray with extra virgin olive oil, place the onion rings on the base, lightly salt and then place the potatoes, also lightly salt and add a splash of oil.
3. Bake for 30 minutes, check that they are tender and slightly golden and remove from the oven.
4. Place the sea bass on top with the skin facing down, salt to taste and add a splash of oil. Return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and prepare the rehash. We put 3-4 tablespoons in a frying pan, brown the rolled garlic over medium-low heat, we want them to brown without burning. When they are golden we remove from the heat and add a teaspoon of paprika from the vera, it can be sweet or spicy. Next, pour the sauce over the sea bass and the potatoes.
6. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Photography and recipe by MJ .