Nothing better than potatoes to brighten our day. They are delicious fried but for a lighter version there is nothing like cooking them and throwing a little imagination into them. These are crispy and creamy thanks to the express alioli that we have prepared.
- 500 g of small potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- A little freshly ground black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of salt flakes
- 1 bunch of fresh herbs: parsley, chives, basil…
For the express alioli:
- 90 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 90ml sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt
- Cook the potatoes in a Bra pan in plenty of salted water, leaving the skin on. They must be very tender. Drain and reserve. dry well
- While preparing an alioli with the help of an arm blender. Season with salt and reserve in a bowl.
- Finely chop the herbs and set aside, keeping in mind that if we use basil it is better to chop them by hand into small pieces because with the knife they oxidize very quickly. Reserve.
- In a Silver pan put the tablespoon of olive oil. Slightly mash the potatoes with a fork and let them brown well over medium heat. It will take about 5 minutes on each side.
- When they are golden on both sides, sprinkle with salt flakes, a little freshly ground black pepper. Serve the alioli on the plate and place the potatoes on top. Sprinkle with the chopped fresh herbs and accompany with more alioli.
Photography and recipe by Loleta .