We are already in December, the last month of the year and to which on this occasion we longed to arrive to leave behind and say goodbye to this 2020 so strange that we have had to live ... very special dates are approaching for everyone so let's learn to enjoy every moment; And what better way to do it than at a table with our loved ones and a dish as delicious as this one.
Preparation time: 1 hour
6 free-range chicken thighs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
4-5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
6 cloves of garlic
1 kg of crushed natural tomato
1/2 can of green olives
1/2 can of black olives
2-3 branches of cherry tomatoes
- Season the drumsticks with salt and pepper and let them cool for a few minutes outside the refrigerator.
- Add the olive oil in thelow Market saucepan , heat and brown until the counters are sealed. We take out and reserve.
- Put the chopped garlic in the saucepan, sauté until golden and add the julienned onions.
- Sauté the onion until soft and golden.
- Add the diced aubergine and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the natural tomato, the chopped fresh rosemary, the olives, and leave for 5-10 minutes to reduce.
- Preheat oven to 200º.
- Add the thighs, the cherry tomatoes on the branch and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove, decorate with chopped fresh rosemary and serve.
Photos and recipe by Raquel .