Today we have used our TERRA saucepan to prepare this autumnal dish that is so good for us on rainy days like the ones we are having: rice with spinach and mushrooms .
For those who do not know, spinach is an antioxidant par excellence , so it will help us prevent premature aging; In addition, they have a high fiber content, which controls and regulates intestinal transit; we could say that they are a natural laxative. These vegetables have a great energy value both in vitamins and minerals and due to the total absence of fat, they are used in all slimming diets.
Did you know that spinach has a lot of calcium? so they are great for our bones and teeth. Oh, and lots of folic acid, perfect for pregnant women, those with gout, arthritis, and kidney stones.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 200gr of mushrooms cut into quarters
- 250g of fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 250gr of rice
- 800g of water
- Chop the garlic and fry in oil for about 3-5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, cut the mushrooms into quarters. Add them to the oil with garlic and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and sauté for a couple more minutes.
- Add the paprika and rice. Stir for a couple of minutes over medium-high heat and add the water and salt. Leave over medium heat for about 12-13 minutes or until the rice is almost done.
- Remove from heat and let rest for a few minutes before serving.
- We can add grated cheese to the mixture.
Me acabo de comprar la plancha, la paellera y una sartén y estoy encantada