A rice with a syrupy texture that is prepared in the blink of an eye. A good octopus that we will cook or buy cooked and a good sauce are the main ingredients. Although the ideal is to use the octopus cooking water as broth, you can also use one that you have at home if you decide to buy it cooked to save time.
- 1 octopus of 1 kg approx.
- 1 spring onion
- 2 green peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 plum tomatoes well roasted
- 1 lady
- 1 liter of octopus cooking broth or fish broth
- 4 cups of rice
- Chop the garlic and onion. Sauté in a low Terra 28 cm saucepan with olive oil. Do the same with the green pepper and the previously hydrated ñora.
- When everything is well fried, add the roasted tomatoes and continue stirring for a few minutes
- It is time to grind the sofrito. It is not mandatory, but it will be more sweet.
- Again, add the sofrito to the saucepan, and then the rice. Sauté the rice for a few minutes and sprinkle with the broth. For a cup of rice, three of broth.
- Chop the octopus and incorporate with the broth.
- Go stirring and watching that we stay short of broth until the grain of rice is made.
- Rest for a few minutes and serve.
NOTE: If you have not bought the cooked octopus, to cook it in a pressure cooker you only need a pinch of salt and a glass of water. If the octopus is one kilo, about 10 minutes.