A good bluefin tuna, both raw and cooked, is a delicacy in every way, but it is true that it should be consumed in moderation if we want to maintain the species. In this case, we bring a very fresh spring dish. A grilled red tuna fillet, accompanied by a refreshing tomato, onion, avocado and basil salad.
- 2 pieces of red tuna
- 4 tomatoes of various types
- 1 purple onion
- 1 avocado
- a handful of basil
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy
- 1 garlic
- Prepare the tuna marinade by mixing the oil, honey, soy and minced garlic in a bowl. Add the fillets and reserve.
- Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes, red onion and avocado. Mix everything very well and dress with salt, lime and olive oil. Reserve.
- In a BRA Efficient striped grill very hot, sear the red tuna fillets for 2 minutes on each side, without letting them cook too much to prevent them from drying out. Meanwhile go painting with the brush with the marinade to give flavor.
- Arrange the salad on a large plate, add some basil leaves and top with the tuna fillets.