Cod with beans, video recipe
Cod and beans form a great tandem, so today we sneak into the kitchen to make a simple, healthy and quick dish. A very easy preparation that will make it take less time to eat the recipe than to make it. The beans with a sauce and fish broth will combine perfectly with any grilled fish. In today's case, the cod.
- 200 g of cod
- 400 g of beans
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Italian green pepper
- 1 tsp tomato concentrate
- 1 tomato without seeds
- 2 artichokes
- 40 cl of fish broth,
- Chop the onion and the green pepper in brunoise. Sauté the whole in our BraInfinity pan
- Add the tablespoon of concentrated tomato and the tomato. Remove.
- Meanwhile, peel the artichokes and add to the sauce. Stir well and add the beans.
- Mix the whole and add the fish broth. Let reduce for 10 minutes.
- On the other hand, we seal the cod fillets in a non-stick frying pan. It is important not to overcook it so that it does not dry out.
- Serve the cod on a bed of beans.