Have you ever imagined eating sweet potatoes in any other way than simply roasting? With all the wave of healthy fashion we are discovering different uses for some ingredients that have been with us all our lives and that have incredible potential.
One of these ingredients is the sweet potato, which gives us a fantastic game and that today we present to you in a stuffed format, here we bring you some ideas but you can combine them as you like. Do not lose detail!
- 6 small sweet potatoes
- Purple Onion
- dried tomato
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mini mozzarellas
- First of all and the most important thing is to roast the sweet potatoes, as these that we have used are small they have been quick to roast, but you already know that you must adapt the baking time to the size of the sweet potato.
- We wash the sweet potatoes well under the tap and put them on a plate suitable for the oven, in this case we are going to use the grill rectangular Efficient IRON. Place the sweet potatoes in it and bake them in a preheated oven at 200ºC for 30 minutes. Before removing them, prick them with a toothpick in the center to check if they are tender.
- Let them cool for 1 hour and proceed to fill them, as we have already explained, we will give you some ideas and you can fill them as you like.
- We cut the sweet potato in half and begin to fill, we describe them in order:
- Top left: hummus, cherry tomato, arugula, avocado and red onion.
- Top right: Tsasiki, figs and lamb's lettuce.
- Center left: Hummus, lamb's lettuce, cherry tomatoes, dried tomato and guacamole.
- Center right: Tsasiki, red onion, arugula and dried tomato.
- Bottom left: Micromezclum, guacamole, dried tomato and figs.
- Bottom right: Canons, hummus, tsatsiki, mini mozzarellas and anchovies.
- And from here you will discover a new way of eating such a healthy and rich ingredient that offers us a thousand and one possibilities.
Photographs and recipe by MJ.