It's time for Halloween that the little ones like so much, but today we bring a dessert that will serve you for the whole year. A pan-baked brownie that has two colors. Red is reminiscent of the color of Halloween vampires. The black to the delicious chocolate that it hides underneath.
A very simple dessert that almost makes itself and for which you don't need a mixer.
- 200g of butter
- 300g dark chocolate
- 110g of flour
- 2 tablespoons of pure cocoa powder
- 250g brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Put the butter and chocolate in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. move well Repeat until the chocolate has completely melted.
- In a large bowl put the flour, cocoa, sugar, eggs, and vanilla and half of the chocolate and mix well to combine. Divide the mixture into 2 parts.
- Add the food coloring to one part. To the other part add the rest of the melted chocolate. grease a low pan Efficient bra of 20 cm. Put the chocolate part first and the red velvet part on top. Sprinkle a few pieces of chocolate on top.
- place on a oven plate and bake for 20-25 minutes or until set (a little moist in the center).
Photos and recipe by Loleta .