today's recipe, esparracada sausage , is a classic of Catalan cuisine, it is very popular at this time because it is made with mushrooms; In addition, since it has so few ingredients, it is a very economical dish.
In this case we have prepared this dish that has sausage as the main ingredient, if it is difficult for you to find it you can use good quality butcher sausages, they will work just the same.
- 250 grams of sausages
- 400 grams of mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic
- fresh rosemary
- fresh thyme
- 8 tablespoons of sweet muscat wine
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- a little fresh parsley
- Remove the skin from the sausage, chop it and sauté it in a casserole with a little olive oil and the peeled and crushed garlic, with the thyme and rosemary, until the meat turns colour, about 5 minutes.
- Add the wine and let the alcohol evaporate for a minute. Remove from heat and reserve.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms into four and sauté them in a frying pan with a little oil.
- When the mushrooms are ready, add the sausages to the pan and cook everything together for 15 minutes over low heat.
- At the end we add the chopped parsley and rectify salt and pepper.