Gratin stuffed zucchini
After the summer, light dishes are desired but without giving up flavour. That is why we believe that eating vegetables is not boring at all. Today's recipe has zucchini as its main ingredient, a very versatile vegetable, which we can eat both raw and cooked, which goes with anything.
- 2 courgettes
- 1 can of tuna natural or in oil
- 1 egg L
- 3 tablespoons of fried tomato
- 4 stuffed olives
- grated cheese (mozzarella, parmesan)
- extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the courgettes under the tap, cut in half with a chef's knife Efficient, we place the courgettes in the Bra Infinity iron and with the help of an Efficient paring knife we make diamond-shaped cuts without reaching the skin. Season to taste and add a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180ºC top-bottom option. Once ready, we remove the pulp with the help of a spoon and reserve.
- Meanwhile we prepare the filling. First we cook the egg for 13 min. in a saucepan Efficient, after the time we put it in a bowl with ice water and leave it for 15 minutes. Peel the egg and reserve.
- In another bowl, add the can of crumbled and drained tuna, the boiled and chopped egg, 3 tablespoons of fried tomato and the zucchini pulp. Mix and fill the zucchini.
- Top with mozzarella and grated Parmesan. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Photographs and recipe by MJ .
Lola Lozano on
Deliciosos. Además, ahora que hay cada dia más con intolerancia al ajo y la cebolla (como es mi caso), es perfecto. Gracias.