Put the chickpeas to soak the night before. Clean the corns by brushing them well. Rinse and chop into pieces that fit in a spoon. Rinse with clean water. Also chop the leg of veal. Boil together with the tripe in the pressure cooker Excellent, 10 minutes. Strain and rinse with plenty of cold water.
- 400 g of chickpeas
- 500 g of tripe
- 1/2 onion
- half a head of garlic
- 1/2 leg of veal
- 1 sausage
- 1 black pudding
- 1 piece of bacon (about 150 g)
For the fry:
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon of hot paprika
- Half a teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 very finely chopped tomato
- 1 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- Put the chickpeas to soak the night before.
- Clean the corns by brushing them well. Rinse and chop into pieces that fit in a spoon. Rinse with clean water.
- Also chop the leg of veal. Boil together with the tripe in the Excellent pressure cooker , 10 minutes. Strain and rinse with plenty of cold water.
- Put the pot under the faucet to eliminate the pressure. Rinse the calluses and the leg. Return to the pot and add the chickpeas, the bacon, the onion, the half head of garlic cut in half, the chorizo and the blood sausage cut into slices and cover with hot water. Close the pot and cook for 25 minutes.
- To prepare the fritada, remove the onion and finely chop it. In a Efficient frying pan With a little oil, sauté the onion, the pepper, the tomato and the finely chopped garlic. finely Pour into a bowl, and add the paprika, pepper and cumin. Add a ladle of stock from the tripe and grind finely.
- Add to pressure cooker. Bring to a boil over medium heat so the flavors blend well.
- Season with salt and serve hot.
Photographs and recipe by Loleta .