For 4 people:
- Throw the garlic and rosemary over the lamb, you can make small incisions in the leg and insert the twigs inside.
- We put the lamb in the baking tray, on a rack so that it does not touch the tray. Pour 250 ml of water into the tray and place in a preheated oven at 200ºC for about 40 minutes.
- Prepare the honey and mustard mixture and spread the leg with a brush, bake for about 10 more minutes or until the meat is at the point you like.
- Remove the lamb from the tray and cover with aluminum foil to prevent it from getting cold.
- We put the same oven tray with the juice that the meat has extracted, over medium heat. Add the wine or sherry along with the mint. Stir until the sauce boils.
- Cut the lamb into slices and serve with the mint sauce accompanied by vegetables or potatoes.
Recipe from the book “The New Kitchen” by Donna Hay