After the Christmas "binge" comes the January slope. You have to leave excesses behind and start taking care of yourself. There is no better way than with a very nutritious and healthy vegetable cream. A way of eating healthy without losing the essence of good food.
- 1 onion
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 potato
- 200g fresh spinach
- 1 handful of mint or spearmint
- 600 ml of vegetable broth
- fresh cream
- bread croutons
Chop the onion, the potato into wedges and the zucchini and put in the pot with a little oil to fry.
- After a few minutes, add the fresh spinach and the handful of mint or spearmint. Keep moving until the spinach releases all the water.
- Add the vegetable broth and cook for about 10 minutes. Crush.
- Return the cream to the pan to cook another 5 minutes.
- When serving, add a little fresh cream, croutons and a dash of olive oil.