We had breakfast? Today we woke up wanting crepes and they are so easy to make that we haven't thought about it for a second. Do you want to know how we have prepared them? Well, do not lose detail to our recipe.
- 120 g of wheat flour
- 2 eggs M
- 240ml whole milk
- 50g butter, melted
- Butter to grease the crepe
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- Put all the ingredients in the blender glass and blend. We can strain it to make sure there are no lumps left.
- We heat our Efficient crepe maker , add a little butter and remove the excess with kitchen paper.
- Add the batter and turn the pan over so that the batter spreads over the entire surface and we are left with a thin crepe. When the dough starts to bubble, turn it over and let it brown on the other side. We withdraw and go for the next crepe, until we finish with all the dough, in total we have left XX crepes.
- We accompany with ricotta cheese and red fruits that we have sautéed in a Efficient 22 cm frying pan with a pinch of cinnamon, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle a little icing sugar and devour them!
Photographs and recipe by MJ .