Lettuce hearts salad with chicken and orange vinaigrette, video recipe
A varied, fresh and healthy dish that does not lack detail. We start with some lettuce leaves that we garnish with grilled chicken, mango, red onion and Parmesan flakes. We finish with a touch of orange vinaigrette to make it even more refreshing and appetizing for these summer heats, which have only just begun.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 Tudela buds
- 1 purple onion
- 1 mango
- 100 gr of Parmesan flakes
- 2 orange juice
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- extra virgin olive oil
In a bowl: add salt, pepper, brown sugar, cider vinegar, minced garlic, juice of 1 orange, juice of half a lemon. Mix everything well while incorporating the olive oil. Add the chicken breasts and marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Strip the buds and cut the purple onion. Peel and dice the mango. With the help of a knife or a peeler remove the Parmesan flakes. Reserve.
- On a wide grill, sear the chicken breasts for 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Lower the heat so that they are done inside (finish with a blow of the oven if necessary). Cut into small pieces.
- For the vinaigrette: salt, cider vinegar, olive oil and juice of half an orange.
Place the bud leaves on a spoon-shaped plate, add the chicken, mango, onion, Parmesan flakes and finish by sprinkling with the vinaigrette when serving.