These days what you really want is to eat fresh and without having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. And that is what this recipe today is looking for. Help you in the kitchen so that you can show off at the table with a dish that everyone in the family will love and that is also healthy.
A pasta salad with salmon and apple that you can easily prepare with your favorite fruit this summer.
- 100g of smoked salmon
- 300 g of short pasta
- 1 red apple
- 8 quail eggs
- 1 purple onion
- 1 cucumber
- 150ml creme fraiche or sour cream
- 1 bunch of fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
- In a tall saucepan Première of 24 cm bring abundant salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and reserve.
- While in a saucepan First cook the quail eggs until they are fully cooked.
- Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips and reserve.
- Wash and cut the apple into thin slices. Repeat with the cucumber and reserve.
- In a bowl mix the sour cream with a little chopped chives. Season and mix well.
- Mix the pasta with the smoked salmon and put it on a plate.
- Distribute the purple onion. Place the apple in thin wheels on one side and on the other side the cucumber in wheels. Put a generous dollop of sour cream in the center.
- Peel and cut the eggs in half and spread them over the plate.
- Finish with some chopped chives on top.
- Serve with more sour cream.
Photography and recipe by Loleta .