The name of this recipe speaks for itself: we have a healthy, very healthy, vegetarian and vegan dish that I recommend to everyone. For those who have not tried tofu before or for those who do not know what tofu is, it is a higher source of calcium than milk and, in addition, it has such high levels of protein that it can be a substitute for meat and eggs. The taste is not exactly like that of meat, but if well seasoned, it can be a very good alternative to it some days of the week so as not to consume so much meat.
- 60ml soy sauce
- 80g chilli jam
- 60ml lime juice
- 35g chopped salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 300 g diced tofu
- 200 g mangetout
- 175g broccoli, chopped
- 200 g of boiled rice noodles
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- 2 shallots or small onions, diced
- We mix the soybeans, chili jam, lime juice, peanuts and coriander. We booked.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet or wok over high heat. Sauté the chopped onion and add the diced tofu and cook for about 3 minutes. Add the snow peas and broccoli and sauté an additional 3-4 minutes. Add the previously boiled rice noodles and half of the chili and peanut sauce, mixing well.
- To serve, divide into individual bowls and decorate with coriander leaves, basil and peanuts. We serve with the remaining sauce.