These nuts are the ideal snack. Healthy and with many properties, they are ideal to drink between meals, accompany an appetizer when we are at home or to take them to friends' houses on football afternoons. We can keep them in tightly closed glass jars or even freeze them so that they last longer.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 100 g of cashews
- 100 grams of hazelnuts
- 100 g of walnuts
- 100 g of almonds
- 50 gr of peeled sunflower seeds
- In a bowl mix all the spices with the salt. Reserve.
- In a Efficient frying pan heat the nuts over medium heat. This is very important because it is what makes them crispy later. Move for about 4-5 minutes.
- After this time and taking care not to burn, add the spices. Move well so that the spices impregnate all the nuts.
- Let toast a couple more minutes.
- After this time, transfer to a large bowl and let cool completely so that they are very crispy.
Recipe and photographs by Loleta .