Sweet, original and perfect for two. This XL cookie will be the perfect surprise for Valentine's Day.
- 225g butter or coconut oil
- 130g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 100g wholemeal flour (or almond flour)
- 30 g of oat flakes
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A handful of chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup edible hearts
- We preheat the oven to 170ºC and grease our BRA Infinity 24 cm non- stick frying pan with removable handle with a little butter or coconut oil.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick saucepan and add the sugar and vanilla. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. Lightly beat the eggs and add them to the butter.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, oatmeal, baking soda and salt. We added the chocolate and Valentine's decorations.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing with the help of a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and sprinkle more hearts on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- We serve accompanied by ice cream. Ideal to drink straight from the pan, as a couple!
photos and recipe Caroline .