We are in the middle of summer and I don't know about you, but I just want fresh and light dishes that are also easy to prepare. A very easy and very refreshing recipe that you can modify to your liking. Gazpachos are highly recommended by nutritionists because they contain many vitamins and few calories. It is a perfect isotonic drink that helps you stay hydrated and a great way for the little ones in the house to eat vegetables and fruit without realizing it.
Today I bring you a watermelon gazpacho that you can accompany with whatever you want and that I have prepared with some quail eggs, but that you can also accompany with tuna or ham. A secret? It is a great sauce for pasta dishes.
- 400 g of ripe tomatoes
- 400 g of watermelon
- 1 spring onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 10 quail eggs
- 1 slice of watermelon
- A bunch of fresh basil
- In a saucepan Orange Efficient, 16 cm thick, cook the quail eggs and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients and with the help of a food processor or with a hand blender, blend until you get a soft and smooth cream. Adjust salt.
- I like to strain it so that it is completely smooth.
- Serve with some watermelon cut into small cubes, some basil leaves and some quail eggs cut in half.
Photographs and recipe by loleta