A chicken dish prepared in a different way that the whole family will love. Sometimes, we have a hard time getting the little ones in the house to eat vegetables and with this dish we want to show you a different way of preparing chicken and broccoli together.
The magic is made by the cheese. A mixture of creamy cheeses that perfectly combine the flavor of the chicken with the broccoli, making it a smooth and very tasty dish. We are sure that this recipe will be on your favorites list.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 200g cream cheese, softened
- 100 g grated mozzarella cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
- In a bowl put the dried tomatoes to hydrate.
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces. In a roaster with Advance stainless steel lid, add two tablespoons of olive oil and brown the chicken.
- Add the drained and chopped dried tomatoes and sauté for a few turns.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl put the cream cheese with two tablespoons of chicken broth and pour over the roasting pan.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and add to the chicken. Add the rest of the broth and cover with the grated cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and accompanied by a little fresh salad. Serve immediately. Enjoy!