Lamb stew is a classic of Arab cuisine that is available to everyone. Any day is a good day to prepare this recipe because of its ease and forcefulness. The mixture of spices, the sauce and the lamb meat make a broth worthy of the gods. As they always say with stews, better the next day.
- 500/600 g of lamb
- 1 onion
- 1 large carrots
- 3 baby potatoes
- 2 garlic
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 c/s of ras al hanout
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 3 peeled tomatoes
- 0.5 l beef broth
- 250 g mint cooked chickpeas to garnish
- Sunflower oil
- pita bread
We start by putting a little sunflower oil in our Quick Cooker Newstar 6L from Bra and browning the seasoned pieces of lamb on all sides. We remove and reserve.
- Chop the onion and start frying in the same pot. Then add the chopped garlic and the carrot cut into squares. We fry everything for 5 minutes.
- It is time to add the spices, the bay leaf and the cinnamon stick. We give a few laps and put the peeled tomatoes in the pot. Next, add the meat and the baby potatoes cut in half.
- We finish by covering with the meat broth and closing the pot. Once the pressure is reached, lower the heat to a minimum and wait about 30 minutes (approx).
- Depressurize the pot with a stream of cold water.
We will finish adding the cooked chickpeas and boiling without a lid until the whole stew is well integrated.