Today's recipe is for those days when you need a comforting meal, and it's also simple and doesn't require much preparation. The flavors of the curry with the legumes are a perfect combination to fill us with energy, heat and a very pleasant meal.
2 garlic cloves
1 broccoli or rumesco
150 gr of crushed tomato
2 teaspoons of curry
1/2 cumin grain
400 gr of chickpeas
300 ml of vegetable broth
2/3 handfuls of spinach
1. Chop the garlic and onion
2. We fry and when it starts to brown we add the spices and stir.
3. Add the tomato and leave it to reduce for about 5 minutes
4. We cut the broccoli into small flowers and add.
5. We skip the broccoli for a few minutes. Then add the broth and let it boil for about 5/7
6. Add the chickpeas and the coconut cream and leave another 5/7 min.
7. add the spinach and let it boil again for another 5/7 minutes
8. You can accompany it with pasta, rice, quinoa or eat it alone. Enjoy!