Sometimes making delicious meals without complications is much easier than we think. Today we bring you a rich, healthy and impossible recipe, as well as complete.
• 3 small cans of natural tuna
• 2 eggs L • 1/4 red onion
• 2 handfuls of breadcrumbs
• 1/2 teaspoon of Ras el Hanout
• 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
• Zest and juice of half a lime
• A handful of fresh coriander
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Black pepper
• Coriander lactonese
1. In a bowl, add the well-drained cans of tuna, the chopped fresh cilantro, the finely chopped onion, the mustard, the zest and juice of the lime and mix well. Then season to taste and add the eggs. Mix well and add the breadcrumbs.
2. With our hands we make balls of dough and flatten in the shape of a hamburger.
3. Put a 24 cm BRA Fast Click frying pan on the heat and add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. We pass our hamburgers on the grill until they are browned on both sides, it is not necessary to turn them over, we leave them on one side first and when they are well browned we turn them over.
4. We serve accompanied by a coriander lactonesa. To make it, add 50 ml of milk, 100 ml of sunflower oil, some coriander leaves and a pinch of salt. We beat until it mounts, when we see that it begins to mount we add a little lemon juice and continue beating until everything is well emulsified.