Pork and radish burgers with apple salad
Continuing with our idea of preparing quick recipes for summer days, which can also be cooked using a single frying pan or grill, we propose another combined meat and salad dish, this time in the form of a sandwich to eat it all at once and with the option of take food to the beach, we just have to store each thing separately and make the sandwich at the same time we eat it.
For 4 burgers:
- 4 tablespoons of aioli (can be homemade)
- 1 red apple cut into very thin slices and then into strips
- 1 green apple cut into very thin slices and then into strips
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500 g minced pork
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g dry manchego cheese
- 40 g of lamb's lettuce or arugula leaves
- 2 tablespoons of radish sauce (to make at home: mix 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard together with 2 tablespoons of liquid cream and 4 grated radishes. Crush and add the juice of 1/2 lemon and salt to taste).
- Mix the apple strips together with 2 tablespoons of aioli, salt and pepper in a bowl. We booked.
- Put the minced pork together with minced garlic, horseradish sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. We make 4 burgers.
- We heat a non- stick grill on high heat. We spread the slices with oil using a brush for food use and put them on the fire for 1 minute on the inside.
- We also cook the hamburgers spread in olive oil with the brush for 4 minutes on each side or until they are well done.
- We spread some leftover alioli on the bun and put the burgers with the apple salad and cheese.
- Put some lamb's lettuce or arugula leaves on top and serve.