At home we can definitely enjoy the best gourmet burgers, we just need good ingredients and a little cooking time.
- 350 g of beef mixed with 50 g of Iberian bacon
- assorted sprouts
- 1/2 tomato
- Cheddar cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 hamburger buns
- Small monalisa variety potatoes
- To prepare any piece of meat we must keep in mind, especially if we do not like it well done, take it out of the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking it, if it is a much better time. The meat needs to be tempered so that the fat is not hard as a rock.
- We ask our butcher to chop the veal meat together with the Iberian bacon. Put the minced meat in a bowl and season with salt.
- Mix well and shape our hamburgers, set aside until ready to cook.
- To make the potatoes, we already know that these are a piece of shit but you could make some traditional French fries so deliciously and they would be just as delicious. We use a special mandolin that gives them this spiral shape.
- we cast in one skillet Efficient Plus 26 cm thick with extra virgin olive oil and fry the potatoes. Let them drain on kitchen paper to release excess oil.
- To cook the hamburgers we are going to use a non-stick pan, in this case the skillet Professional 24 cm. Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil and when it is hot, add the hamburgers, turn them over so that they brown on both sides and brown them on the sides with the help of a few tweezers Efficient.
- Once made to our liking, you know that the point of the hamburgers will be decided by each one. Remove them from the pan and prepare to mount them.
- We open the buns with the help of a bread knife Efficient. We put some green shoots on top, then we put our hamburger, a slice of tomato and a slice of cheddar cheese.
- We serve together with our spiral potatoes.
Photos and recipe by MJ .