Now that we are back at school we are looking for an order of meals again. You have to eat healthy but without complications, and this recipe is ideal for children's dinner. Some eggs that are made by themselves in the oven and that you will serve in the same saucepan that you cook them. It is a healthy line since instead of frying the eggs, bake them, which saves the oil.
Add or remove ingredients to your liking and you will discover endless possibilities! You can add, for example, a little grated cheese and replace the chorizo with a little turkey breast for a lighter version.
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of homemade tomato sauce
- 50 g of chorizo in wheels
- 4 piparras or 2 green peppers
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Over one low pan of 16 cm Efficient put a spoonful of fried tomato covering the bottom.
- To one side put the rest of the fried tomato. Next to him, lay eggs.
- Finish by putting the chorizo wheels and the piparras or green peppers.
- Season and sprinkle the piparras with a little olive oil
- Bake for about 8 minutes (the time will depend on the oven and the point at which we like the eggs)
- Serve in the same saucepan or in the case of serving for children, remove with the help of a slotted spoon. The saucepan does not stick to anything, so it will be quite easy to transfer it to a plate.
Photographs and recipe by Loleta .