Summer is over and autumn is beginning, a season with a radical change in products on the market. The pumpkin is one of them and this time we are going to give it a twist.
A pumpkin hummus that will serve as an appetizer or accompaniment to your meats. Suitable for all audiences, even for vegans, which is prepared in 5 minutes and is very, very tasty.
- 500 grams of pumpkin
- 400 gr of canned chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons of tahini
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bit of fresh coriander
- 1 little fresh chives
- A little chili powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Scold or crackers
- Clean the pumpkin and cut it into pieces with the help of a Efficient small Santoku knife . In a tall saucepan Efficient of 24 cm put the pumpkin to cook in abundant water.
- Let cook for about 15 minutes until the pumpkin is tender. Drain and reserve.
- In a blender or food processor put all the ingredients and blend until you get a fine paste.
- Put the mixture in a wide bowl and decorate with coriander and finely chopped chives, a little chili powder and olive oil. Serve with crispy cookies or with scold.
Photos and recipe by Loleta .