A perfect accompaniment to a good piece of meat is eggplant. And if on top of that we fuse the wonderful Iberian loin with all its infiltrated fat with the magic of Israeli cuisine, we can say that we hit the mark.
Baba ganoush is a very simple, delicious and very healthy recipe that is the perfect complement to our today's recipe.
Ingredients: 2 people
• 8-10 Iberian loin fillets
• 2 aubergines
• 1 dessert spoon of tahini
• 1/2 garlic
• Juice of 1/4 lemon
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash the aubergines and cut them in half
longitudinally. We make some rhombuses with the help of a lace
in the meat without touching the skin. We put on a tray
2. Bake for 30 minutes with the oven preheated to 210ºC or
until the eggplant is well roasted. Let it cold down
3. To make the baba ganoush it is as simple as adding the meat
of the roasted aubergines in a food processor and add a couple of
tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, the lemon juice, the
garlic, tahini and salt to taste. Grind, test and rectify the
taste. We booked.
4. Season the loin fillets with salt and pepper. We heat the pan
professional of 24 cm without non-stick, once hot we put
a splash of extra virgin olive oil and cook to the
5. We serve the loin accompanied by the baba ganoush.