Hake in green sauce
Hake in green sauce is an ideal dish for the parties that are coming up now. It is very easy to prepare and everyone likes it. In addition, hake is very light, so it will help us compensate for those copious meals that are so typical of holidays.
- 4 hake loins
- Some flour
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pinch of chilli
- dash of white wine
- Chopped parsley
- 10 large clams
- 250 ml fish broth or water
- a pinch of flour
- Lightly season the hake and leave to rest for half an hour.
- In a pan fry in abundant oil, the minced garlic and the chilli pepper.
- Pass the hake loins in flour and place them in the saucepan with the skin on top and turn back and forth.
- Add the wine and parsley and continue to move the saucepan in gentle circular motions to form the sauce.
- Add a little water and stir again for another 2 minutes. Flip the fish over, skin side down. Cover and let cook over low heat.
- In a skillet with a little white wine, open the clams. Pour over the hake and stir until everything is well combined. If the sauce is not very thick, add a splash of raw extra virgin olive oil and adjust the salt. Continue moving gently in circles so that the oil curdles and the sauce thickens.
- Add a little more chopped parsley on top and serve.
Recipe and photographs by Loleta .