Today we have cooked a delicious minestrone, for those of you who don't know what it is, we will tell you that it is an Italian soup where fresh vegetables and herbs are the real stars. They are also usually accompanied by rice, pasta or legumes without forgetting an ingredient that provides a little fat such as butter, bacon, oil or lard.
We are going to opt for extra virgin olive oil and to make this a lighter dish we are going to add it raw at the end.
For 4 people:
- 150g aubergine
- 150g mushrooms
- 160g courgette
- 1 large carrot
- 250g potato
- 1 handful of fresh peas
- 2 red tomatoes
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- 200g pumpkin
- 100g cabbage
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- fine paste
- Grated parmesan
- fresh basil
- extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the aubergine and courgette well and cut it into cubes. Next, peel the mushrooms and cut them into 4 or 6 pieces depending on their size.
- Peel the carrot, potato and pumpkin and cut them into cubes the size of the aubergine and zucchini. We shell the pea pods. Peel and remove the seeds from the tomatoes and chop them as well.
- Julienne the cabbage and finely chop the handful of fresh basil leaves.
- We put all the ingredients in a tall saucepan 24cm Infinity BRA, fill with water to cover and salt. Put on the fire and let cook for 30 minutes over medium-low heat.
- After the time we incorporate the pasta and let it cook for the time recommended by the manufacturer. Once the time has passed, we serve in soup plates. Pour a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on each plate, sprinkle a handful of grated Parmesan cheese and decorate with a fresh basil leaf.