These custards are going to be your favorites from now on because in addition to being very easy to prepare, they are very light because they are made with skimmed milk instead of cream.
Cornstarch is our trick in this recipe because it will make it easier for the custard to thicken without having to pay attention to it for a long time. A perfect dessert to prepare in 10 minutes and with easy ingredients that will make everyone at home clap our hands.
- 250g dark chocolate
- 400 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 30g cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- In a 16 cm BRA efficient saucepan , heat the milk (leaving 3 tablespoons aside), with the chocolate over low heat until completely melted and there are no bits left.
- On the other hand, in a glass mix the cornstarch with the 3 tablespoons of cold milk.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the hot milk with the chocolate, little by little and stirring constantly, until the cream thickens a bit.
- Let it cool to room temperature, and once it has lost the heat, move it to the fridge for a few. Serve in small bowls.
Photos and recipe by Loleta .