One of the most appreciated preparations in the kitchen is bread, the smell it leaves throughout the house after baking is unmistakable. And although many of us are afraid of him, I think we should start standing up to him. Today's recipe is a simple bread, without kneading, made with the most common ingredients and surely if you do it and see the result, it will make you lose your fear of making homemade bread.
- 500 gr of wheat flour
- 6 gr of fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 325ml lukewarm water
- Poppy seeds, black sesame, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds
- In the bowl we put 500 gr of wheat flour, add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix well.
- In a jar, pour 325 ml of warm water and melt 6 g of fresh yeast, stir well with a fork and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Then we pour the water over the flour and mix with our hands, we will have one, if we do it by hand, we mix with our hands until the flour has absorbed all the water.
- We see that the dough is very sticky and not at all uniform, we will stretch it from one end and fold it on itself, up to 5 times, each time taking a different part of the ball.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes at room temperature covered with a clean cloth.
- Stretch the dough again and fold it 5 times and let it rest for another fifteen minutes covered with a clean cloth.
- After some time, we do the same thing a third time, cover with film and let it rest overnight in the fridge.
- The next morning carefully, without tearing the dough, remove the dough from the bowl, place it on a floured surface.
- We have prepared a wet and drained cloth and a plate with seeds, we pass the dough to the damp cloth, leave a couple of minutes or until it is well moistened. Take care not to tear the dough and place it on the plate with the seeds.
- Take the dough and turn it over in a low BRA Efficient saucepan , let it rest for about an hour covered with a clean cloth.
- Preheat the oven to 250ºC, put the bread in and turn off the oven. We bake the bread for 10 minutes, after that time we turn it on again at 200ºC and bake for 25-40 minutes depending on the size of our bread.