These steamed buns are a perfect way to prepare an appetizer quickly and easily. By steaming them they cook in just a few minutes and are very easy to prepare. They are ideal for cooking with children at home and we can eat them freshly made because it only takes a few minutes to have them ready.
They can be made in different flavors by replacing the cheese with different ingredients such as sausage or vegetables.
- 120g of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 50 g of grated cheese
- 50g of blue cheese
- A pinch of salt
- Cover the lid of our steam pot ANCORA 24 cm with a cloth to prevent the steam from falling on the rolls when they are cooked.
- Fill the saucepan halfway with water. Cover and let boil.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, milk, sugar and oil until combined.
- Mix both preparations carefully so that there are no lumps.
- Add the grated cheese and crumbled blue cheese. Fill the cupcake molds and place them on the steam tray.
- Cover and cook for 14 minutes until they are well cooked (we can prick with a toothpick to make sure they are).
- Serve hot or lukewarm.