When this time comes, nothing makes us want to eat more than fresh and tasty recipes. Our proposal today is a typical sliced bread cake that is delicious and super juicy and it couldn't be easier, you can also add and remove many ingredients to your liking, so it's an ideal recipe to customize 😉
- 2 chicken breasts (approximately 300 gr)
- 1 bay leaf
- A few grains of 5 peppers
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs size L
- 4 slices of long tramezzino bread
- 1/2 lime
- The first thing we have to do is cook the chicken breast, for this we will use a Efficient saucepan and add the breasts, cover completely with water and add a handful of peppercorns, a bay leaf, a splash of extra virgin olive oil and a little salt.
- Let cook for 10 minutes and remove from the heat, leave the breast in the cooking broth until it cools completely, it will finish cooking with the residual heat.
- In another Efficient saucepan we cook a couple of eggs for 13 minutes, we peel them and we are going to chop one of them finely and the other we are going to cut into slices to decorate our cake. We booked.
- Once the breasts are completely cold, we reserve them in the fridge in the cooking broth.
- We desilach the breasts with the help of two forks and crush them in a kitchen robot at a low speed, in this way it will be very desilachada but it does not purée, the texture that we need to prepare the filling of our cake.
- Once the chicken is ground, add a few tablespoons of mayonnaise, enough so that all the chicken is covered with mayonnaise, but without being excessive. We rectify salt if necessary.
- On a tray or as in this case a iron efficient, which for us are total all-rounders, we place a first layer of sliced bread. We use what is known as “tramezzino”, it is a long, crustless loaf of bread that is ideal for preparing these cakes.
- Cover completely with a 1/2 cm layer of the chicken and mayonnaise preparation. Next, cut the avocado in half and chop it into small cubes, sprinkle with the juice of half a lime to prevent them from browning.
- Next we put a few cubes of avocado, we have to think that we have to put 3 layers and reserve a few to decorate, so you can divide the avocado cubes into 4 parts and the chopped egg into 3 parts.
- Once the avocado cubes are placed, cover with the chopped egg, and cover with a slice of bread, press well.
- And we do the same process again, a layer of chicken with mayonnaise, avocado cubes and chopped egg. Cover with a slice of bread and repeat the same process.
- We finish with a slice of bread that we cover with a thin layer of mayonnaise, then we decorate with the slices of the boiled egg that we had reserved and with the last part of diced avocado.
- We serve accompanied by some lamb's lettuce leaves.
Photos and recipe by MJ .