Parmesan Roasted Potatoes with Butter and Garlic. If you're looking for the perfect side dish for your meal, these roast potatoes are crispy and golden on the outside and soft on the inside. The baked potatoes are cut in half and deliciously seasoned with a marinade of garlic, herbs, butter, and Parmesan cheese. So easy to do that you won't believe it.
And if you accompany them with a spicy mayonnaise you can serve them as an appetizer and they are delicious. You can prepare them in advance and give them a last blow of heat at the last moment.
- 1 kg baby potatoes, washed
- 100ml olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves finely minced or minced
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 100g grated fresh Parmesan
- 100g unsalted butter
- chopped fresh parsley, to decorate
- In a pan Bra Efficient 22 cm Cook the whole potatoes in boiling water for 5 to 8 minutes to precook them. This way they will be more tender inside when we brown them later.
- When they are ready, cut in half and reserve.
- In a large bowl, put the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese together, mixing well.
- Add the potatoes and move well so that the potatoes are well impregnated.
- Place the potatoes cut side down on the rectangular Iron grill .
- The advantage of this grill is that we can use it both on the kitchen counter and in the oven. If we do it in the oven, preheat it to 190 degrees and let it brown for about 20 minutes, turning them from time to time with a pair of tongs.
- But doing it on the kitchen counter is much easier. Heat the grill on the heat without putting the potatoes yet. When the grill has reached temperature (a minute or two), turn over the potatoes, which will immediately take on a nice toasted color and will also be grated.
- Let them cook until they are toasted and crispy.
- Accompanied by a mayonnaise sauce.
Photographs and recipe by Loleta .