Potatoes are an ingredient that everyone likes, and there are different types of elaborations, what is clear is that it is one of the favorite ingredients of many households, today we are going to make a recipe full of vegetables that we are sure you will love. you will love it
- 2 medium cooked potatoes, monalisa variety
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic
- 400 gr of crushed tomato
- 60 gr of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 roasted red bell pepper
- 1/2 roasted eggplant
- Thin slices of Iberian bacon
- 3 cayenne peppers
- Cheddar cheese and mozzarella
- extra virgin olive oil
- Put a well-washed pepper and aubergine in a low pan Efficient 16 cm. Put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 200ºC. Remove and reserve with the lid on.
- We put a Professional pot with plenty of salted water and cook the two well-washed potatoes for 25 minutes. Once the time has passed, we reserve.
- Then we prepare a kind of ratatouille, for this we put a low saucepan Efficient 24 cm on the fire with a splash of extra virgin olive oil. Next, cut the onion into julienne strips and fry over low heat. We put the 3 cayenne peppers.
- We are removing the onion, when it begins to take a golden color we add the peeled and very chopped garlic.
- Once the onion has caramelized, add the sliced and chopped mushrooms, and fry. We are stirring from time to time for 10 minutes.
- Then add the crushed tomato and fry for 10 minutes. Peel half the aubergine and half the pepper, chop it well and add it to the sauce, stir and cook for 5 more minutes. We booked.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices, place the slices on top of the ratatouille, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the strips of bacon on top of the potato, then sprinkle the two types of cheese and bake in the oven au gratin for 5 minutes.
Photos and recipe by MJ .