If they tell us to think of a side dish, we are sure that 99 out of 100 would think of potatoes, there are a thousand and one ways to prepare them and each one tastier. Today we bring you one of the latest that we have discovered and that has gone directly to the top 3.
Time: 35 minutes
• 1 kg of small monalisa variety potatoes • Fresh aromatic herbs (rosemary, thyme, sage)
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Black pepper
To accompany optional:
1. We start by washing the potatoes under the tap and put them in a tall FOODI E saucepan with plenty of salted water.
2. Boil for 15 minutes, although the time will depend on the size of the potatoes and your plate. The potatoes should be tender but whole.
3. Once the time has passed, we drain the potatoes and place them on an Advanced grill , crush them with the help of a glass (for example) without breaking them completely, we simply want to crack them, let them break a little.
4. Season with salt and pepper, add a couple of sprigs of rosemary, some sprigs of thyme and sage, if we have fresh aromatics much better, if not you can use dry ones. Finally, add a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes with the oven preheated to 210ºC heat up-down or until you see that they begin to brown.
6. We are sure that they will become your favorite side dish, the potatoes are delicious, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Photography and recipe by MJ .