Few ingredients and very simple preparation.
Ingredients: 4 people
• 1 chicken cut into pieces
• A head of garlic
• 250 ml of white wine
• Fresh parsley
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Black pepper
1. We can cook the chicken with or without skin, for this stew we like it better without skin. You can also use only thighs, only breasts or half and half, as you like.
2. Pour 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a 24 cm Efficient Plus frying pan . Add the peeled garlic and brown it well to your liking. We remove them.
3. In the same oil we brown the chicken pieces, they do not need to be cooked completely, we simply put them over a high heat until they are browned on all sides.
4. Once the chicken is golden, add the garlic again, add the wine and let it reduce for 15-20 minutes.
5. If the wine does not cover all the chicken we have to turn it over so that it cooks equally.
6. We serve sprinkling a little chopped fresh parsley and with a good portion of bread. A mayonnaise or aioli sauce goes great with this chicken.